Security measures COVID-19:
– Sanitization and disinfection with enhanced cleaning protocols.
– Foods and drinks served on table.
– Use of mask mandatory in the common areas.
– Social distance of 2 meters.
– Forbidden to move the sunbeds in the swimming pool area to keep the social distance.
– Use of hydroalcoholic gel.
– The temperature will be taken at the arrival, the hotel does not guarantee the entrance if the temperature is higher than 37,5º C
– The guest must be out while the cleaning process
– Users must have one of the following requirements:
* Test negative for active COVID-19 infection in the 72 hours prior to arrival in the Canary Islands. Compulsory . The tests that are allowed are PCR (RT-PCR for COVID-19), Transcription Mediated Amplification (TMA), and Antigen tests.
* Have an official accredited document that shows that you have been fully vaccinated in the eight months prior to your trip or have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) within the past four months and at least 15 days prior to your trip.
* You can prove with an official medical certificate or public document that you have had and recovered from the disease within the past 6 months.
The following are excluded:
a)Children under 6 years
b)People who can prove they are a resident of Canaries and make a responsible declaration that you have not left Canary Islands during the 15 days before you arrive at the accommodation and have not experienced symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 during that period.